Estate Planning involves a process to consider and plan to ensure that your assets go to your intended beneficiaries in the most effective manner, in an orderely and considered manner.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for your businesses continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will is required to perform a number of duties, at Hughes O'Dea Corredig Pty Ltd we are experienced in estate planning, and can guarantee the succession plan for your assets will be held to.
The areas involved in estate administration we are able to assist include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Review of asset ownership structures
- Confirming assets - valuations, inventories, appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution